PE Blue Log Book PE 039
Perkins Engineering chassis were well know for their corresponding "Blue Book". A log book outlining comprehensive details about the chassis as it was used and raced from circuit to circuit.
Very rare, very unique, we offer For Sale selected Chassis Books.
Blue books show specific details from Test Days, Practice Days, Race Meetings, including:
- Engine, Gearbox, Tailshaft, Diff Housing, Hubs, Axles and Clutch PE or Manufacture Part Numbers
- Drivers Notes
- Chassis Set Up
- Job Lists
PE 039 was built new in 2001. New car shakedown at Calder in June 2001, Race Debut at Calder in July 2001, in the hands of Russell Ingall.
This book is the first Blue Book from Calder Shake down/test day, and it includes the following details and events:
- Calder Shake Down/Test Day, Car #8, June 2001
- Calder Test Day, Car #8, July 2001
- Calder Race, Car #8, July 2001
- Oran Park Race, Car #8, July 2001
- Willowbank/Queensland 500, Car #11, August 2001
- Winton Race, Car #8, September 2001
- Bathurst 1000, Car #11, October 2001
- Indy/Gold Coast Race, Car #8, October 2001
- Pukekohe/NZ Race, Car #8, November 2001
- Sandown Race, Car #8, November/December 2001
- Calder Test Day, December 2001
- Australian Grand Prix, Car #8, March 2002
- Adelaide 500, Car #8, March 2002
- Winton Test Day, Car #8, April 2002
- Phillip Island Race, Car #8, April 2002
- Eastern Creek Race, Car #8, April 2002
- Winton Test, Car #8, May 2002
- Darwin Race, Car #8, May 2002
Includes Hand Written notes from Barry Abbettmeyer, Shaun Hockey and other PE Engineers/Mechanics.
Photo's include blank template page, pages in book include this information and more.