PE Blue Log Book PE 032
Perkins Engineering chassis were well know for their corresponding "Blue Book". A log book outlining comprehensive details about the chassis as it was used and raced from circuit to circuit.
Very rare, very unique, we offer For Sale selected Chassis Books.
Blue books show specific details from Test Days, Practice Days, Race Meetings, including:
- Engine, Gearbox, Tailshaft, Diff Housing, Hubs, Axles and Clutch PE or Manufacture Part Numbers
- Drivers Notes
- Chassis Set Up
- Job Lists
PE 032 was the second VT built by PE. It made it's debut at the Gold Coast Indy Race in 1998 and won the Queensland 500 in 1999.
This book is a continuation of books for this chassis, starting at the Gold Coast Indy race in 1999 and it includes the following details and events:
- Indy Race, Car #8, 1999
- Winton Test Day, Car #8, October 1999
- Calder Ride Day, Car #11, May 2000
- Eastern Creek Ride Day, Car #11, July 2000
- Oran Park Rides and Race, Car #11, July 2000
- Calder Test Day, Car #11, August 2000
- Calder Rides and Race, Car #11, August 2000
Includes Hand Written notes from Barry Abbettmeyer and other PE Engineers/Mechanics.
Photo's include blank template page, pages in book include this information and more.